During this training workshop, your students will learn to recognize cultural differences and identities, better understand them, and learn to deal with them with respect. Through a simulation exercise, the students will be led to cooperate and put themselves in someone else’s shoes. Understanding and recognising differences is the first step towards a harmonious pluralistic society.
Training workshop objectives:
- Recognize diversity and its place in social interactions.
- Experience cooperation with people with different perspectives
- Shift from one’s own viewpoint and grasp reality from a new angle
- Be aware of different values
- Develop critical thinking
- Develop empathy
A ready-to-use exists for this workshop